Since our first visit, back in 2004, we have been in Disneyland Paris almost every year:
- July 6th to 10th, 2004: Hotel Newport Bay Club (our first visit)
- September 23th, 2006. Weekend in Paris and one day in DLP: Hotel Holiday Inn (we bought our first Annual Passports)
- December 6th to 12th, 2006: Hotel New York (Our first Christmas Season in DLP)
- April 16th to 19th, 2007: Hotel Holiday Inn (15th anniversary had just started)
- September 10th to 16th, 2007: Hotel Sequoia Lodge (first post of DLP Online)
- December 18th to 23th, 2007: Hotel New York
- June 4th to 13th, 2008: Hotel Cheyenne
- October 18th to 22th 2009: Hotel Cheyenne (our first Halloween)
- September 4th to 11th: Hotel Sequoia Lodge
- December 5th to 9th: Hotel Sequoia Lodge
And we spent our Christmas season 2008 just a little far away…from 28th december 2008 to 9th january 2009 we visited Walt Disneyworld, Orlando.
In September 2007 we were ready to start this blog. On those days we had a blog hosted in blogger, and it was written only in spanish, our main language. Our first idea was to take pictures and post it to Flickr automatically, and then review our visit to Disneyland Paris day by day, with just one post every night. And we did it…just the first day. The rest of the days we arrived to our hotel so tired that we decided just to send pics to Flickr and try to finish our posts when we were back at home.
Our next trip, December 2007, we were not travelling alone, so we only posts pictures to Flickr, and the next one (June 2008), we could not even upload pictures.
in 2009, we sent not only pictures, but also live videos from Disneyland Paris.
It’s been a long time since that year 2007. Now, thanks to the new technologies, and to Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter or instagr.am, it’s easier to share your pictures and videos live from Disneyland Paris, and every day more people are sharing them. But we are proud to have been the first blog to do it, when nobody did it before.
And even when we also take advantage of Social Networks, and what new technologies have to offer, we never wanted to drop our blog, this blog where it all began for us.